What data is collected?
- Your server ID for storing your settings such as permission roles, log channel, etc
- If you enable ban syncing in your server, you agree to have all current and future server bans to be stored by the bot for other servers
- Any roles/channels you set as permission roles/log channels
- If you are banned from a server that uses ServerProtector, your user ID, reason for the ban, server ID and time of ban is stored
- If a user attaches a note to you, your user ID, the note maker's ID, the note message and a unique note ID is stored
Why this information is stored and how it is used?
- Your server ID is stored to allow you to set options like log channels, permission roles and other ServerProtector settings
- Role and channel IDs you set as log channels/permission roles are stored to allow the bot to use these for permissions and logging
- Bans are stored to allow other servers to identify troublesome members
- Notes allow a user/server to tag a user with a message without banning them from the server
Who can access this data?
- Ban information (date and time, user and reason) and notes are publicly accessible by anyone who uses the ServerProtector bot
- No information is sold/stored by any user/company other than Discord Inc. and sniff122 Development
If you have any questions reguarding your privacy and ServerProtector, feel free to join the support server at https://support.serverprotector.me
How to remove your data
If you wish for your data to be removed from ServerProtector, join our support server at https://support.serverprotector.me
Last Updated: 25th May 2021